Group insurance scheme
One of the benefits available to members of the Association of Certified Public Accountants is the group insurance scheme. The cost of this is included in the CPA membership subscription.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
£250,000 each and every claim, up to a fee income of £295,000
The cost of cover is included as part of the CPA’s membership subscription (cover shall only be in force once a Statement of Fact from our brokers, Buckland Harvester, has been received and agreed with). Please note that all insurances are dependant on a current Direct Debit mandate for subscriptions being active.
The scheme, underwritten by the Royal Sun Alliance, is exclusive to ACPA members and details can be obtained from Buckland Harvester.
- For individuals and firms with a fee income exceeding £295K premiums will be quoted upon application
- The above include Insurance Premium Tax at 6%. Premiums for additional indemnity limits, as above, will be invoiced and collected directly from Buckland Harvester.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance covers up to £10,000,000
- Public Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance covers up to £1,000,000
- Office Contents Insurance
- Office Contents Insurance covers up to £2,500
- Commercial & Legal Fees Insurance
- Commercial & Legal Fees Insurance covers up to £60,000